See a Problem?
Ryan is not sure whether to trust him or not, and Sarah tells Ryan not to trust him. You are commenting using your WordPress. You are commenting using your Google account. You are commenting using your Twitter account. You are commenting using your Facebook account. Notify me of new comments via email. The use of the Internet was intriguing to me as someone who sometimes struggles with reading.
It seemed fast paced when reading to reach a password to see the next part of the story. Patrick Carmen creates an aura of suspense not only through the plot of the story but also with his writing style.
- Women and Leadership in West Africa: Mothering the Nation and Humanizing the State.
- Handing Over: Developing Consistency Across Shifts in Residential and Health Settings.
- Epistle to the Hebrews.
The journal entries and entry breaks made me, as the reader, want to keep reading, needing to know why he had to stop writing and what was happening. The videos added visual mystery so the suspense was even more heightened.
“The Raven” Skeleton Creek Series Book #4 Patrick Carman Reading Response | Emelene's Blog
I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a quick but captivating read. The only downfall is that you need to have Internet access to watch the videos. If you skip the videos, it does reduce from the effect of the book. Email This BlogThis! Newer Post Older Post Home.
- The Raven ~ Skeleton Creek book 4 Novel Guide;
- Hardback Editions?
- Skeleton Creek: Ghost in the Machine - A Book And A Hug?
- Universe of the mind: a semiotic theory of culture.