The author presents the Groebner basis algorithm and shows how it can be used to resolve computational questions in algebra.
This volume is intended for advanced students in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry and computational algebra, and homological algebra. It can be used as a reference for the theory of Rees algebras and related topics. Seller Inventory AAV Book Description Cambridge University Press, New Book.
Shipped from UK. Established seller since Seller Inventory LQ Book Description Cambridge University Press , This item is printed on demand. Brand new book, sourced directly from publisher.
ISBN 13: 9780521454841
Dispatch time is working days from our warehouse. Book will be sent in robust, secure packaging to ensure it reaches you securely.
- Public sector accounting.
- Trích dẫn mỗi năm?
- Opportunities in airline careers.
- Scavenger Hunt (Laser Books).
- Super Immunity Secrets: Fifty Easy Delicious Vegan Vegetarian Recipes for Everyday!.
Delivered from our UK warehouse in 4 to 14 business days. Book Description Cambridge Univ Pr, Condition: Brand New. In Stock.
Wolmer V. Publisher: Cambridge University Press , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.
While this limits the generality of many results, it opens the way for the application of computational methods. A highlight of the book is the chapter on advanced computational methods in algebra using Grobner basis theory and advanced commutative algebra. The author presents the Grobner basis algorithm and shows how it can be used to resolve computational questions in algebra. This volume is intended for advanced students in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry and computational algebra, and homological algebra.
Add co-authors Co-authors. Upload PDF. Follow this author.
Wolmer Vasconcelos - Citações do Google Acadêmico
New articles by this author. New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research.
- The Weeding Handbook: A Shelf-By-Shelf Guide.
- Metal Complexes in Aqueous Solutions?
- Technology and Business Strategy: Getting the Most Out of Technological Assets.
- The Lotte Berk Method!
- A family of reflexive vector bundles of reduction number one | MATHEMATICA SCANDINAVICA.
- High-Integrity Software.
- The picture in question : Mark Tansey and the ends of representation!
Email address for updates. My profile My library Metrics Alerts. Sign in. Get my own profile Cited by View all All Since Citations h-index 42 19 iindex 99